These are Bernard Pivot's famous ten questions. I think they are a fair bit more interesting and telling than the tipical survey, so I'm posting without a cut. I would be interested in seeing your answers.
01. What is your favorite word?
02. What is your least favorite word?
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Anything unconventionaly beautiful. Tiny details. A pleasing laugh, the silence after a broken glass, a quiet cigarette on a hectic morning.
04. What turns you off?
People expressing disapointment in me.
05. What is your favorite curse word?
"Fuck." It's so multi-purpose.
06. What sound or noise do you love?
You know those substription rewenal cards in magazines? I love the sound they make when you fold them very slowly along the perferation. You have to be very quiet, but it's so nice, becuase it's one of those tiny things that people don't pay enough attention to.
07. What sound or noise do you hate?
The screech of tires follwed by the crunch of metal against metal.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I'm jobless, but I want so badly to be a teacher. Failing that, I harbour this horrible need to be seen and follwed and appreciated; to somehow impact another's life. An author, or actor or something like that.
09. What profession would you not like to do?
Cashier. Horrible. Money makes me panic, and I can;t help but think of the entirely alarming percentage of paper money that is contaiminated with fecal matter...
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"It's okay now."